Wednesday, August 9th – 1 pm to 5 pm
Thursday, August 10th – 9 am to 4:30 pm
Friday, August 11th – 9 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday, August 12th – 9 am to Noon
The Marriott Courtyard has a basic in-house restaurant and room service. A few restaurants and a Starbucks are a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel, plus quite a few more a mile or two away. Due to outside temperatures in August, renting a car or car-pooling with other attendees is recommended.
Sightseeing in the Albuquerque Area
Popular attractions and day trips include:
- Santa Fe – 1 hour drive. Great museums, art galleries, and restaurants. See you on Canyon Road!
- Therapeutic Massage from Cate. Highly recommended by my wife, Elise!
- Breaking Bad Tours – Get your fix, here.
- Tram Ride up to the top of the Mountain Escape the heat, and hike the trails. The longest aerial tram in the United States.
- Balloon Rides – Albuquerque is the host city for over 600 balloons at the Balloon Fiesta every October. Enjoy an early morning balloon ride. Check Groupon, etc., for half price coupons!
- Canoe the Rio Grande. Half day and full day trips.
- Indian Pueblo Culture Center
- Petroglyph National Monument
- American International Rattlesnake Museum
- Unser Racing Museum
- Albuquerque Old Town
- Madrid, NM
- International Balloon Museum