Tuesday, July 31st – 1 pm to 4 pm
Wednesday, August 1st – 9 am to 4 pm
Thursday, August 2nd- 9 am to 4 pm
Friday, August 3rd – 9 am to Noon
New Mexico Society of CPAs
3400 Menaul Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Wyndham has a cafe style in-house restaurant, a sports bar, and room service. The camp’s classroom is just a 5 minute walk from the hotel.
Sightseeing in the Albuquerque Area
Popular attractions and day trips include:
- Santa Fe – 1 hour drive. Great museums, art galleries, and restaurants. See you on Canyon Road!
- Therapeutic Massage from Cate. Highly recommended by my wife, Elise!
- Breaking Bad Tours – Get your fix, here.
- Tram Ride up to the top of the Mountain Escape the heat, and hike the trails. The longest aerial tram in the United States.
- Balloon Rides – Albuquerque is the host city for over 600 balloons at the Balloon Fiesta every October. Enjoy an early morning balloon ride. Check Groupon, etc., for half price coupons!
- Canoe the Rio Grande. Half day and full day trips.
- Indian Pueblo Culture Center
- Petroglyph National Monument
- American International Rattlesnake Museum
- Unser Racing Museum
- Albuquerque Old Town
- Madrid, NM
- International Balloon Museum